[THIN] Re: NAV on MF XP FR2

  • From: "Joe Mulhall" <Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:21:25 +0100

I posted earlier about this.

I've updated NAV to SAV 8.0, the latest. =20
Firstly remove NAV entirely.  I had to do this manually going through the =
Reg. If you follow Symantecs instructions, not removing TS, but switching =
to remote admin mode. Run the install and switch back to Application mode.

After doing this I coudn't launh Apps any more, and the solution was to =
add cmstart.exe to HKEY_LM>Software>Microsoft>Windows NT>Current Version>Wi=
nlogon>Appsetup value

Everything seems okay so far two days down the line, but I'm still =
interested to hear what people have to say about switching TS modes...