[THIN] Re: NAV on MF XP FR2

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:08:00 -0700

Well, I would start the installation manually.  I would put the
server into install mode, then I would "push" the install from the
SSC.  It should work just the same as 7.6.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406