[THIN] Re: MobSync / Client Side Caching

  • From: "Rusty Yates" <ryates@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:22:28 -0500

Could be Symantec 9.0.  I've had issues with the Live Update running
under all users and had to actually uninstall Live Update from our
Citrix Servers.

________________________________

                                From: Rusty Yates
<mailto:ryates@xxxxxxxxx>
                                Date:  8/25/2004
                                Time:  4:13:41 PM
                                User:  N/A
                                Computer: CITRIX
                                The COM+ Event System failed to create
an instance of the subscriber {6295DF2D-35EE-11D1-8707-00C04FD93327}.
StandardCreateInstance returned HRESULT 8000401A.

                                I've got a fix from Microsoft -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289650#appliesto

                                But it requires unregistering the
Mobsync.dll which will make Client Side Caching no longer work.  So do I
really need Client Side Caching?

                                Thanks, Rusty

                                Rusty Yates
                                Senior Systems Administrator