[THIN] Re: MobSync / Client Side Caching

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:59:50 +0100

Hello there

I have had the exact same issue. I have unregistered mobsync and have had zero
issues.

As a matter of interest are your profiles on a windows 2000/2003 server ? If so
have you disbabled offline caching on this share ?

Regards

  Date:  8/25/2004
  Time:  4:13:41 PM
  User:  N/A
  Computer: CITRIX
  The COM+ Event System failed to create an instance of the subscriber
{6295DF2D-35EE-11D1-8707-00C04FD93327}.  StandardCreateInstance returned
HRESULT 8000401A.

  I've got a fix from Microsoft -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289650#appliesto

  But it requires unregistering the Mobsync.dll which will make Client Side
Caching no longer work.  So do I really need Client Side Caching?

  Thanks, Rusty

  Rusty Yates
  Senior Systems Administrator
  The Peoples Bank & Trust Company