[THIN] Re: MobSync / Client Side Caching

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:25:33 +0100

Interesting that we are both running Symantec 9
I wonder if this is a coincidence though.

          Date:  8/25/2004
          Time:  4:13:41 PM
          User:  N/A
          Computer: CITRIX
          The COM+ Event System failed to create an instance of the subscriber
{6295DF2D-35EE-11D1-8707-00C04FD93327}.  StandardCreateInstance returned
HRESULT 8000401A.

          I've got a fix from Microsoft -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289650#appliesto

          But it requires unregistering the Mobsync.dll which will make Client
Side Caching no longer work.  So do I really need Client Side Caching?

          Thanks, Rusty

          Rusty Yates
          Senior Systems Administrator
          The Peoples Bank & Trust Company