[THIN] Re: MobSync / Client Side Caching

  • From: "Rusty Yates" <ryates@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:01:59 -0500

I'm using a 2003 Dell NAS and offline caching is disabled on the profile
share.  I don't think it is disabled on the My Documents share though.
Do I need it disabled there also?

Thanks, Rusty

________________________________

                Date:  8/25/2004
                Time:  4:13:41 PM
                User:  N/A
                Computer: CITRIX
                The COM+ Event System failed to create an instance of
the subscriber {6295DF2D-35EE-11D1-8707-00C04FD93327}.
StandardCreateInstance returned HRESULT 8000401A.

                I've got a fix from Microsoft -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289650#appliesto

                But it requires unregistering the Mobsync.dll which will
make Client Side Caching no longer work.  So do I really need Client
Side Caching?

                Thanks, Rusty

                Rusty Yates
                Senior Systems Administrator