[THIN] Re: Mixing TS profile OSes

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:39:38 -0500

We were roaming between NT4, 2k, and 2k3 at one time with minimal issues.

The biggest issues that we did encounter were mainly application oriented.
For example, if a NT4 user who had an OL 98 config opened OL2k3 on a W2k3
server then if the logged back into a NT4 TS then OL98 wouldn't work right
anymore because of changes that OL2k3 made.

  _____