[THIN] MSTerminalServices.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSTerminalServices.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:30:50 -0500

MSTerminalServices.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi THIN List,

New articles added to MSTerminalServices.org last month:

Title:  How To Use ResHacker To Secure Your Terminal Server Environments
Author: Michel Roth
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/ResHacker-Secure-Terminal-Server-Environments.html
Terminal Server applications.

Title:  Freeware Tools for the Terminal Server Infrastructure (Part 2)
Author: Wilco van Bragt
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Freeware-Tools-Terminal-Server-Infrastructure-Part2.html
the best freeware tools, focusing on Security, Troubleshooting, Policies,
Profiles, and more.

Title:  Setting up Citrix shadowing from A to Z
Author: Stefan Vermeulen
Link:   http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Setting-Citrix-shadowing.html

Title:  Third Party add-ons: Do you really need them?
Author: Cláudio Rodrigues
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Third-Party-add-ons-need-them.html
party add-ons within an SBC environment and give advice on whether it is a good
idea or not.

Title:  Freeware Tools for the Terminal Server Infrastructure (Part 1)
Author: Wilco van Bragt
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Freeware-Tools-Terminal-Server-Infrastructure-Part1.html
also many wonderful tools available for the Terminal Server field. In this
article I will describe the most used favorite tools and software, which are
available for free.

Title:  Terminal Service Administration and Folder Redirection
Author: Brien M. Posey
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Terminal-Service-Administration-File-Redirection.html
that’s running Windows Server 2003, then the server can not be configured to
use offline files and vice versa. In this article, I will explain why that is
and how you can decide which of these two features is more important to you.

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2006. All rights reserved.