[THIN] Re: Loosing mapped printers

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:00:40 +0100

Loosing mapped printersHave you seen the raft of Citrix for PS4 Printing
updates today ?

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=9897
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX108597
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX109601

Plus a new ICA 9.2 client too that goes with the hotfixes

http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=25368&pID=186