[THIN] Re: Loosing mapped printers

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:10:43 -0400

Are they getting a second session on the same server?

If so then it is due to the new session dynamic naming for printers.

We had the same problem make sure that the apps all use the same Client
setting as far as Screen Size, Color Depth and if Sound enabled.

This fixed our problem last Friday and we have not had the same problems
today.

Another fix is to enable create old-style client printers in your
printer policy under - printing - Client Printers - Legacy client
printers

Bruce Jarrett-Norton
Dart Energy Corporation
Desktop and Network Support Tech.