[THIN] Licensing

  • From: "Rick Fogarty" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:30:25 -0400

I just created a new 2000TS and placed MF1.8 SP3 on it.  I registered the MS
License server and got it up and running.  I then added my MF license packs
and and validated each of those....

However, once I attempt to access my published applications, I still get the
Error message - "The required licenses are not installed. Either a Citrix
Base Licenses or Citrix Upgrade Licenses needs to be installed to allow more
than 1 logon."

I've ensured the server is in application mode and I do have the MF and TS
licenses available...

Now what?

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Fogarty
Coordinator, Technical Support and Computer Servicing
Sandhills Community College
3395 Airport Rd
Pinehurst, NC 28374
1(910) 695-3943