[THIN] Re: How To Diagnose Session Lockups ??

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 09:51:29 -0600

that's it. like i said, i'm not sure that it will help. just was bugging me that i couldn't think of the name. :-)

Jeff Pitsch wrote:

I think your referring to SMCConsole. It can be run from server, workstation, etc. Great utility but I'm not sure it would show anything in this case.
Jeff

On 2/8/06, *Philip Walley* <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    i may be off base, but isn't/wasn't there a tool in the SDK that could
    be run on a client workstation to monitor its performance/statistics.
    Wish I could remember the name of the dang thing. The other part is I
    don't know if it could help in this situation. I only used it when
    killing time and such.....