[THIN] Re: How To Diagnose Session Lockups ??

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:34:35 -0000

Are you not thinking of smcconsole?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Philip Walley
Sent: 08 February 2006 14:38
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: How To Diagnose Session Lockups ??

i may be off base, but isn't/wasn't there a tool in the SDK that could be
run on a client workstation to monitor its performance/statistics.
Wish I could remember the name of the dang thing. The other part is I don't
know if it could help in this situation. I only used it when killing time
and such.....