[THIN] Re: Anyone know how to mass nuke print drivers off of a server?

  • From: "Lich, Brian M" <blich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:36:50 -0500

When manually removing printer drivers with PS 4.0, can you remove all
drivers except for the UPD's?  In previous versions of PS, I know it
emulated another driver (e.g. HP Color Laserjet 4500) and didn't know if you
could delete these drivers as well while still keeping the UPD intact.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

  _____