[THIN] Re: Hidedrives

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jdurbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:18:38 -0700

I don't want to start the whole 'VBScript vs. CMD file vs. Kix' debate
again, but I will just say that VBScript is way faster than using
IFMEMBER and REG. I rewrote a customer's 1700 line CMD login script in
VBScript and it went from minutes to seconds. I do agree that it's more
complicated to write VBScript, but the payoff for a little learning is
tremendous.

Jeff Durbin