[THIN] Re: GLOBAL TS logon scripts

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:46:46 -0000

I maintain a centralised copy of the logon.kix script then push it out to a
known location on each of the TS's using RoboCopy. RoboCopy I've found to be
much more robust than the replicator. The script is then called from
usrlogon.cmd. RoboCopy is trivial to use and I've even wrapped a script
round it that queries a file containg a list of servers and writes it's
report back to a log file.

HTH.

Reagrds,

Alan.