[THIN] Re: GLOBAL TS logon scripts

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:39:07 -0500

Each of our domain controllers has a copy of our Kix script in the
NETLOGON share.  The profile for each user points to this logon script.
After placing everything in the NETLOGON directory, I open a command
prompt, navigate to the logon script and execute it.  If there are not
any errors in the script, you should be all set after this.
Hope this helps
Jeff
Jesus Loves You