[THIN] Re: GLOBAL TS logon scripts

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:00:12 -0500

I am not sure which Kix documentation you are reading but here is what
my KIX2001.DOC file says.
" To run Kix32.exe automatically when a user logs on
On Windows 2000:
        1.      Open Users and Computers and select the user.
        2.      Right-Click, select Properties, and then select the
Profile tab.
        3.      In the Logon Script box, type "Kix32".
On Windows NT:
        1.      In User Manager, select the user.
        2.      On the File menu, click Properties, and then click
Profile.
        3.      In the Logon Script Name box, type "Kix32"."

When I add this to the fact that we are not using a BAT file at logon, I
think what I said is true.
Mark, if you would like to find out where your Kix file stops working
put the /d parameter after the Kix32 in your logon script box.  That
puts Kix in Debug mode.