[THIN] Re: Full desktop for 900 users

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:10:09 -0500

Roger,

Ron and Neil would be so disappointed if I did not respond so here
goes....

TScale is a software product that you install on a Terminal Server. It
optimized the performance of the applications on the server, and thereby
allows the server to support on average 33% more concurrent users. The
basic deal is that since we add a third more users per server, for every
three servers you put it on you get another whole server's worth of
capacity. TScale costs $895 per server, so three copies are less than
$2700 which is much less than the cost of acquiring and maintaining a
server.

A great deal more information is available at our web site,
www.rtosoft.com. There is also a free 30 day evaluation product which
you can download from the site, and which will optimize your server's
applications for 30 days at no charge. If you or anyone else would like
more information you are welcome to email me here on the list or
privately.=20

Bernd Harzog
CEO
RTO Software