[THIN] Re: Full desktop for 900 users

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:56:41 -0500

Neil,

You are obviously interested and capable of having this conversation at
a level that I am not. So, you are going to get the pleasure of an email
exchange with Kevin Goodman, the inventor and developer of TScale (and
the founder of our company). I will hook Kevin up with you either later
today, or early next week.

Cheers,

Bernd Harzog
CEO