[THIN] Re: Command line util to find what users are running what published apps?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:30:47 -0700

I don't remember a way through standard command line utilities but I pretty
sure that it can be done with MFCOM, I know we have done customizations that
use MFCOM to poll the farm about open apps and do various things to them....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262