[THIN] Re: Command line util to find what users are running what published apps?

  • From: "TSguy92 Lan" <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:13:14 -0700

"*query process **" - will list out Username, SessionName, SessionID,
ProcessID, and the processes running.

Doesn't quite list out the published app name, but you should be able to
sort out the app based on the process.

You can hit remote servers with "*query process /server:%servername% **"

HTH
Lan