[THIN] Re: Command line util to find what users are running what published apps?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:57:16 -0500

The Citrix Corporation Legal Office? Actually, I don't know if that
schema is public information.

I know some folks ( Ron Oglesby, for instance) has done some work with
programming with the IMA API, called MFCOM. You might join the Citrix
Developer Network (free membership) for more information. This link
might be a good starting point:
http://geekswithblogs.net/eknowlogy/articles/75309.aspx