[THIN] Re: Command line util to find what users are running what published apps?

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 06:49:22 +1000

Hi Matt,

If you're using SQL, Visio Professional has a nice feature where it you can
point it at a SQL database via an ODBC connection and it will give you a
complete diagram of the database schema. However the table contents are
"obfuscated", initially to prevent people getting creative with the
licensing info in the XP datastore, and now because it's a legacy thing.

However the new SDKs for mfcom etc recently released by Citrix should let
you get close and personal with farm information.

regards,

Rick

--
Ulrich Mack