[THIN] Re: Citrix servers and Antivirus software

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:09:54 -0500

I don't disagee with you Greg but one thing that desktops has that Citrix
servers don't heve (supposely) is data.  When you inject user data
Anti-virus software is a given.  I am still have a hard time understanding
why you need Anti-virus software on terminal server because it's nature is
to run things, not store them.  You are right though, any time you don't
install anti-virus on any computer, you are playing with fire.  My .02 cents
worth.