[THIN] Re: Citrix disconnect time/time out

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:01:28 -0700

Correct, our clients autologin to the published desktop and then the
students only have to put in their username and password like a "normal"
computer.  I am on the phone with Citrix as we speak trying to see if there
is a way to maintain that connection until someone logs on or turns the unit
off.  I really don't want the students powering the unit off everytime they
are finished as they have not yet mastered the art of logging off.
Disconnected sessions all over the place!  Not having the autologin is fine
as long as we can lockdown the connection screen where they have to hit
Connect so they don't enter their own creative names for connections :-)