[THIN] Citrix disconnect time/time out

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:25:00 -0700

Our problem is this:  our thin clients boot up and the auto-login process
begins an brings up the winlogon dialog box for a published desktop.  If no
one logs in or shuts the unit down in 4-5 minutes then it disconnects and
goes through the auto-login process again. (We have them set to
automatically re-connect a disconnected session).  This however seems to be
causing problems.  Does anyone know how or even where to set it so that once
the client boots up and the auto-login process is complete it stays at the
winlogon screen until someone logs in or the unit is shut down.  The auto
login is necessary because we are in a school environment and we need to
make things as easy as possible.

Robert Barrett MCSE, CCA, A+
Enterprise Administrator
Fort Vermilion School Division