[THIN] DOS app control

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:05:08 -0600

Does anyone know of any TAME-like utils out there that work but don't cost
an arm and a leg.  I don't mind spending that kind of money but my boss has
other thoughts about it.  And I really need to find something.  I am on the
30 day trial right now for TAME and it works.  Is there anything out there?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445