[THIN] Re: Citrix client drive mapping problem

  • From: Matt McComas <Matt.McComas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:18:50 -0600

Did you install SP3 before or after your XP install?  If after, then that
may be the cause of the problem since there are known issues w/ installing
XPe on a W2k/sp3 box.  Try rolling back to SP2, and apply all
security/critical updates, and then proceed w/ XP install.  They say that
SP3 can still be used, but only after XP is installed.  We put SP2 on our
servers, and then XP, confirm all is working properly, dump an image, and
then put SP3 on.

Thanks,

Matthew McComas
LAN Technician