[THIN] Re: Citrix client drive mapping problem

  • From: "Phillip Newberry" <PNewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:22:20 -0500

System error 55 has occurred.

The specified network resource or device is no longer available.

Phillip Newberry
Network Engineer
CNA, MCSE NT4, MCSE 2000, MCP+IIS, CET
The PCA Group, Inc.
E-mail: pnewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:    www.thepcagroup.com
Phone: (716) 632-5881 x318
Fax: (716) 632-5360

>>> roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx 4:17:00 PM Wednesday, March 05, 2003 >>>

What else does it return. Like an access denied or name not found etc...

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp