[THIN] Citrix client drive mapping problem

  • From: "Phillip Newberry" <PNewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:11:02 -0500

Ok Gentlemen and Ladies:

Here is a problem that has stumped me.

It is a Citrix MetaFrame XP Feature Release 2, running on Windows 2000 SP3 with
all the latest updates.

For whatever reason, the client drive and printer mapping stopped working.

I went thru Document ID CTX238200
Which is titled
Troubleshooting Various Client Drive Mapping Issues

When I try a net use to map the client drive. I get System Error 55???

Anyone have any ideas?

Phillip Newberry
Network Engineer
CNA, MCSE NT4, MCSE 2000, MCP+IIS, CET