[THIN] Re: Capturing time since login

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:11:29 -0000

Different idea...

Use something like AutoIT or AutoHotKey to record a script to log in with a
designated account. That account should log in, launch your application and
then log out. Use your macro'ing language to record the start and end times
on this.

Perhaps you could use something like RCO or RIB boards to do this remotely
if you can't make your macro run when logged off? Perhaps set it as the
default screensaver by compiling the script (autohotkey has this facility),
then renaming it to ... Erm something.scr - I can't remember exactly what
it's called, but it'll be on some form of exploit or hacking website, as
some hackers use that as a way of launching their exploits... Probably
something to check from your home PC :)

Failing that, I'm sure someone else on the list has a better idea ;)

Regards,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or