[THIN] Re: Capturing time since login

  • From: "Columna, Melvin" <Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:01:50 -0500

This was an avenue that I was already exploring.  I can mine the Event log
(Event # 528 I think) and see the last entry for the user's LOGON, then
subtract a timestamp I establish at the beginning of my code (to exclude my
event log search overhead time)

I have some sample code to do this, but it wont be something I can whip up
in an afternoon.

.
.
.
Melvin Columna
KTS Center Of Excellence - Application Infrastructure
Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
eMail: Melvin<.>Columna<@>Kraft.com  {remove the < and > characters}