[THIN] Re: Building Citrix Farm in Virtual World

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:57:43 -0700

Overall all of those options works fine virtualized, the concern is
performance. If you have and allocate enough CPU, RAM and fast disk
resources it will run fine. You will feel the impact of performance if you
try to scale up much faster than you would on raw hardware.

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266