[THIN] Re: sp2 and R4

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:32:16 +0100

No mention of your BSODs ... what ones are you getting ?
No mention of AV either.
Could be useful for us to assist.

These are the hotfxes im using

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/KB951749 This is the very Latest fix for Stop
0x000000AB errors
Stop error message on a terminal server that is running Windows Server 2003 SP1
or Windows Server 2003 SP2: "Stop 0x000000AB (SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT)"

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/936357 Intel only
A microcode reliability update is available that improves the reliability of
systems that use Intel processors

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/KB950928
Error message when you restart a computer that is running Windows Server 2003
or an x64-based version of Windows XP Professional: "Stop 0xC000021A"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/KB936655
A Citrix process uses 4 gigabytes (GB) of nonpaged pool memory on a Microsoft
Windows Server 2003-based computer

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/KB915377
You experience slow performance when you try to access shared resources by
using Windows Explorer on a client computer that is running Windows XP or
Windows Server 2003

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/KB931308 (On Version 2 currently)
You may experience increased paging to the hard disk when you run an SAP R/3
program on a Windows Server 2003-based computer

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/KB930045 (Currently on Version 5)
A Windows Server 2003-based computer stops responding when you shut down the
computer in a remote console session