[THIN] sp2 and R4

  • From: <gregwatts77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:43:40 -0400

We just upgraded 30 Windows 2003 and Citrix MPS 4 server to sp2 and r4 and post
r4 through patch 38 and kb92172 from MS. We have been seeing a lot of
disconnects and sessions hanging on logoff. We have alos had a number of
servers blue screen. We are using man profiles in combination with flex 5.1. We
have also see dual local profiles created when auser logs on but only one of
them deletes on logoff. It also appears explorer.exe is hanging for quite a
while on logoff. Has any one seen this? Can someone sugest any post sp2 MS
fixes that made a difference with kind of behavior. Any help would be great!

Greg Watts
WINS  Inc.