[THIN] Re: Azure or EC2?

  • From: Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:44:52 +0000

On Azure (with XenApp) .. yes. On EC2 - no. On Rackspace (XA) - yes.

My problem with Azure was the cost mounting up, the integration with local
services, although its more doable than it used to be.

On 24 December 2012 06:39, Ryan Finnesey <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone deployed XenApp/XenDesktop on Azure or EC2?  I am thinking of a
> production deployment design in ether Azure or EC2
>
> Sent from my iPad
> //www.freelists.org/list/thin

Andrew

Gilwood CS Ltd

Registered Office :  3 Cedars Crescent, Sunderland, UK, SR2 7SY. No.
6099397 England