[THIN] OT: My WorldOfAsp.com Web Domain is available

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:38:35 -0500

Hi All
One of my domains that started it all over 13 years agoWorldOfASP.com is coming
up for renewal.  If someone on the list is interested it is yours for $15.
That will include the renewal and free push to an enomcentral.com account. I'll
take PayPal.  Email me offlist if you are interested atjkenzig@xxxxxxxxx. First
taker gets it.

Here is one of the original pages in 2000 from the wayback
machinehttp://web.archive.org/web/20000707005005/http://worldofasp.com/

Our innovative idea of pairing people with application service providers using
a cold fusion question/answer style database was a little too premature for the
time I guess. I was cloud before cloud was cool lol.

Happy New Year everyone!

Jim Kenzig