[THIN] Re: Adobe 7.x Reader Editing PDf files and Mandatory/ Hybrid Profiles

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:59:36 +0100

Hello there,
Thanks for the replies.
I thought you had disappeared off the planet Neil ... no posts for a while :¬)

I have been experimenting with this and Adobe Reader 7.x simply treats a
mandatory profile as a guest profile no matter how you load the certs. Unless
of course im not doing something correctly.

I have pre loaded our internal certificates into active directory , which works
for our https based portals and this works a treat
with our Mandatory Profiles and Hybrid Profiles.

Any pointers on how you pre empt things ?

Thanks for your time.