[THIN] Re: Microsoft ActiveX

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:35:17 -0500

I got the e-mail from an ADP Enterprise e-Time person who is on our
implementation team.  For anyone using EeTime, it's going to cause
massive issues. The generic e-mail ADP generated was "accept the message
or uninstall the hotfix".  Right, good job ADP.  How about fixing your
stuff and making it a #1 priority.  I've got 600+  users rolled out on
EeTime.  Can you imagine the number of help desk calls this will
generate if ADP doesn't fix it first?