[THIN] Re: Adobe 7.x Reader Editing PDf files and Mandatory/ Hybrid Profiles

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:08:25 +0100

You won't have to do it for every possible cert - just the one each individual
would use.

As to how, well in this instance, the same way you would in a normal roaming
profile (ie it's something that get's entered into the registry - specifically
HKCU).

As to doing it with a mandatory profile, you just have to bear in mind that
like the hybrid profile model, you'll need to do it at every login.

I certainly wasn't advocating preloading every possible user cert into the
central mandatory profile.

Neil

  _____