[THIN] AAC 4.2 and OWA 2000

  • From: "J. Henske" <jen.work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:14:31 -0600

Running CAG 4.2 and AAC 4.2 with multiple 4.0 and FR3 farms.

I'm pointing to our 2000 OWA box and everything works fine when I log in,
but the bottom images come up as red Xs.  The button itself works, but the
image doesn't come up.  If I launch OWA from the AAC box, everything comes
up fine, so I'm losing something in the translation.   I'm wondering if it
has something to do with the version mismatch from OWA (2000) and the
Exchange Management tools (2003) installed on the AAC or could it be a
permissions problem?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Jennifer