[THIN] Re: AAC 4.2 and OWA 2000

  • From: "J. Henske" <jen.work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:33:16 -0600

The web logs on the OWA box are throwing 401 errors on all the .gif files in
the /exchweb/img folder when I log in.  This does not occur when I log onto
OWA normally.  I don't think it is a permissions problem because I am local
admin on the OWA server.

What log files on the ACC would be helpful?  the sessmon util doesn't give
that much info and the web log only shows some cryptic communication between
the AAC and the CAG.   Also, what exactly is the  AAC mail client?

I must say the documentation for this stinks.....

Jen