[the_posthumans] Re: cpp sample library

  • From: Matthew W Pelandini <pelandim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:14:23 -0800

I do have of Finale 2004...but it only works in OS 9...if you get Finale
Notepad, you can engrave in 04, and print with notepad...also, you can
convert the files to pdf's with 04 (it is a conveluted way that is not
as easy as in Sibelius)...would you like finale 04?

Matthew Pelandini
Graduate Student - Composition
Central Washington University
(509) 963-2029
>>> clifforddunnmusic@xxxxxxxxx 03/31/05 5:48 AM >>>
Hi Matt,

Is this a different piece than Incidental Music #III?
If it is, can you tell me something about it?  Also,
do you happen to have a cracked version of Finale 2004
or 2005?  I'm trying to get jobs as a copyist, and
it's beneficial to have both Finale and Sibelius.  My
copy of Finale 2003 is corrupted, so I want something
that's in OS X.  Thanks for the help!

Cliff

http://www.cwu.edu/~polishoo/pmwiki/the_posthumans.html