[the_posthumans] Re: cpp sample library

  • From: .kspr <kspr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:17:35 +0100

I am currently working on a piece for flute and computer, where I
programmed the AI part in SuperCollider3. There's a link to the patch
here:

Varia 2 for 1 - For Flute And Computer
http://kspr.pale-dawn.dk/varia2for1.sit

The score is not finished yet, please take this into considerartion
when listening to it. I know of several flaws and sometimes it clips
because of distortion. However I am more focused on other things in the
AI score right now. I can easily fix the clipping in 5 minuts.

I haven't finished the realtime processing and responding patch for the
flute yet. And I haven't included the score for the flute in the .sit
as I am still working on it.

The code badly needs optimization and it's kind of messy code. Sorry
Mark :)
Are there any PostHumans in here to help me with ideas, optimizing and
structuring the code? Also comments on the not-so-finished AI score is
more than welcome!

Hope you all will get great marks for your exams!!

All the best,
/.Kasper
http://kspr.pale-dawn.dk

Give the robots a voice.