[the_posthumans] Re: cpp sample library

  • From: Clifford Dunn <clifforddunnmusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:43:07 -0800 (PST)

Since everyone is already talking about me, I'll jump
in and give a short speel (notice the Dutch spelling
as opposed to German which most people whould use
instead....the pronunciation is also a bit different)
about what is coming up for me.

I am currently planning a recital/lecture about: me!
Basically I am planning on giving a performance and
talking about my musical interests and ambitions.  If
there was a chance that more music would be sent to me
(hint hint Brenden since you promised me a
piece....TWO YEARS AGO!), I would be happy to look it
over and possibly program it.

I am currently focusing my direction towards
interaction with flute and electronics (hence Kasper's
piece), but I also am open to pure acoustic music.

My flute is a very unique instrument (only 3 total in
the world!) being capable of doing full 24-tone
acoustically and chromatically accurate scales (and
with shading, can include at least 32-tone
chromaticism).  This also of course DRASTICALLY
increases the potential for multiphonics (hundreds of
new multiphonics are now available).  I am currently
in the process of documenting these new potentials.

So is anyone interested?  Feel free to contact me if
you are!

Cliff

http://www.cwu.edu/~polishoo/pmwiki/the_posthumans.html