[texbirds] Utopia Birds

  • From: Judy Bailey <jubailey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:58:49 -0500

The Summer Tanager has been driving us crazy singing the same song over and
over from up in the Hackberry Tree.  It is probably because he is happy that it
RAINED!  We had 8 inches over the weekend, 3 inches came on Monday morning in
about an hour.  Bugs are everywhere and the birds are very happy.  Even the
trees are smiling from the soaking.  Finally, the Sabinal and Frio rivers are
running!  And our 8 - 3,000 gallon water tanks are full for the first time
since we installed them last October.
Also, we have 2 Martins checking out some of the vacant gourds.  Do you think
that we could get new Martins so late?

Judy Bailey
Utopia, TX

solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error destroy it immediately.
**** ista Confidential ****