[texbirds] Re: ID help please

  • From: Ronnie Kramer <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:43:29 -0500

I think he meant he would have put the same code for either Bank or Barn,
so which did he see? lol. I figure he sees Barn every day.
Brush is correct on the which code is which bird, but if you're saying
you'd have written that code for either bird and your asking for someone to
guess what bird you saw in Harris County, 2 will get you 5 it was Barn.
P.S. Sorry Bursh, didn't mean to respond directly too you :-)