[texbirds] Re: ID help please

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glqman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:26:24 -0500

Bank,  Barn = BARS
Wrens can get you...CARW =Carolina,  CACW, = Cactus,  So what would Canyon
be?  There are others that go against the grains to.   Go to the Cornell
Bird Labe website for a list of all US.

PS...Many folks very much don't get and dislike these shortcuts on Texbirds
so beware.

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621