[texbirds] Re: Harris's Sparrow, Brewster Co

  • From: H Trudell <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:21:07 -0500

My second sketch was just as awesome (I think I sent you the pic?) - lugging
phone/camera/stuff into the field takes up valuable strength that I reserve for
schlepping water and snacks on my 0.2 mile treks.
-h

Please pardon my igadget inadequacy!

On Mar 18, 2014, at 16:56, Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should clarify. It's a dead art for documenting rare birds. 61% of the US
population owns a smart phone. Digiscoping or digibinning is a much better
option. That way it leaves a lot less room to "interpret" what you are seeing.

Cameron

Sent from my iPhone